Announcing maternity and newborn photography Simplicity sessions!
Many of you have asked about our popular Simplicity Sessions for maternity and newborn photography. These all-inclusive sessions are perfect for the do-it-yourselfers who just want a beautiful set of digital files with printing rights. Digital files are delivered in both color and black and white via download within two weeks of your session. Simplicty sessions are also perfect for family and baby portraits. There are a limited number of Simplicity sessions available each month, so please make sure you plan ahead. For more information, please email the studio at email@example.com or call 678-234-1988.
FAQ’s about Simplicity Sessions
1. Are these full sessions or a mini session? Simplicity Sessions are a bit briefer than our regular sessions. However, we allow plenty of time to capture a beautiful variety of portraits. Newborns receive two hours of studio time. Maternity, family and children sessions receive one hour studio time. Please be on time for your Simplicity to ensure we are able to fit in a complete session.
2. Is there a session fee for Simplicity Sessions? There is no session fee for these sessions. The all-inclusive pricing covers my time with you and your family in the studio, complete editing and retouching of the images, and setup of your download links.
3. How many images are included and what is a “digital file”? You will receive 20 original digital files in both color and black and white from your Simplicity Session for newborns, families and babies. The maternity Simplicity Session includes 12 original digital files in both color and black and white. One “digital file” is a single image/pose cropped to a 5×7 crop ratio at 300ppi.
4. Will I be able to select my favorites? The Simplicity Session will include my selections of the “best” of each pose taken. You will receive the complete number of files from your session, so there is no need to eliminate pictures through a selection process.
5. How do I print my pictures? I will give you a consumer lab recommendation as well as a photographer’s print release for you to print your pictures. You will need to be proficient with using jpegs and with basic ordering software.
6. Can I still order products from you after my session? Absolutely! I encourage clients to use me for larger wall portraits as well as storybooks, cards and other products. Simplicity clients receive 30% off a la carte pricing.
7. Do you have props and different backdrops available for these sessions? All of the props and backdrop options that are available for regular sessions are also available for Simplicity clients.
8. Do you offer on-location Simplicity sessions? Due to time constraints, Simplicity sessions are only available in the studio. Most availability will be during the week. From time to time weekend Simplicity sessions are open as well.
I hope that answers some of your questions….please don’t hesitate to contact me with additional questions or availability!
Some recent work: